- SHANNON SAILING is now OPEN following the lock-down period.
- For Access and Queries, please phone us on 067-24499 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We thank you for your understanding.
'Diesel For Sale' Notice
- In compliance with 2020 regulations, we are now supplying unmarked (legal) diesel for leisure boat use.
- The majority of our berth-holders are staying with Shannon Sailing for the coming season. We have very few berths available. Please contact us by phone or email to check if we have a berth for your size of boat. We do have room for safe storage on the hard. Our fees are unchanged from 2019. 067 24499 - email@example.com
Boating Gateway to Lough Derg
Shannon Sailing is a privately owned company on Lough Derg, Ireland’s foremost freshwater inland boating and sailing lake. Our wholly owned, secure and well sheltered harbour facilities are in the village of Dromineer near Nenagh in Co. Tipperary, Ireland. We provide an 80+ berth fully serviced Marina with boat and car park, swinging moorings, slipway, diesel and pump-out facilities. Our large Engineering workshop provides a full range of engineering services. Our staff has extensive experience in the refitting and maintenance of vessels and marine systems.
Mon - Fri : 09.30AM - 5.30PM
Sat, May - Sep : 10AM - 3PM
Over 80 boats can be accommodated on our berths at Shannon Sailing Marina Dromineer. Themarina provides a safe haven in all weathers.
Marina Services & Facilities
Workshop - Engine servicing and repairs - inboard & outboard, Fitout, Mechinical overhaul, Hull washdown & cleaning, Painting and Antifouling
Boat Buddy Marine Surface Wash, Boat Buddy Gelcoat Stain Remover, Boat Buddy Marine Surface Protector, etc
Please contact us if you would like any advice or assistance on any aspect of buying or selling a boat.